thank you to our generous supporters
FAQs about the SALE
1. Where is the SALE located?
A: At the Bayou City Event Center
2. What is the Thursday evening event?
A: Thursday evening holds our VIP Shopping Hour beginning at 5:00pm followed by our Cocktails and Couture Preview Shopping event at 6:00pm where underwriters and sponsors get first access to shop the SALE, enjoy lite bites and cocktails and socialize with our Houston supporters. Attire is business casual.
3. How is the SALE different from the nutcracker market?
A: the SALE features over 50 local boutiques, artists, and brands with majorly discounted pricing not offered at any other Houston event. Our proceeds from the event go to help fund pediatric cancer research at Texas Children's Cancer and Hematology Center.
4. I don't live in Houston, can I still support the SALE?
A: We have donors from across the country! Click here to make a donation to the SALE.
5. What time do the doors open for Friday and Saturday shopping?
A: The doors open at 9:00am!
6. What sort of vendors can I expect to see at the SALE?
A: You can find our full list of vendors here. the SALE proudly hosts a wide variety of vendors- there is truly something for everyone. This includes: Children's clothing, Men's clothing, Women's clothing, Home Decor, Art, Jewelry, Gifts, Handbags, Shoes and MORE!
7. Will fitting rooms be available?
A: Yes! However, there will be a lot of shoppers...women can wear a cami under their clothes to help make the try-on process faster.
8. What is the parking like?
A: Self parking is available at Bayou City Event Center.
9. Does each vendor have their own booth or is it grouped by item type?
A: Each vendor has their own booth and offers unique items all at major discounts. Grab a map when you walk in the door so you don't miss anything!
10. Will there be any sort of refreshments available?
A: Yes! A cash bar is available with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for purchase. Patsy's Catering will also have food available for purchase.